- This is a single pillowcase. Size: 48 x 74cm or 19 x 29", White colour, 1000 thread count cotton fabric. Pillow cases have deep overlaps, making it very easy for you to change the covers and the covers will not come off whilst being used.
- This product is comprised of 100% Combed Egyptian Cotton, 1000 thread count per square inch (single yarns not twisted) means the bedding has an exceptionally soft and luxurious feel, and is softer and smoother on the skin compared to lower quality cotton and poly-cotton blends.
- Hypoallergenic bedding: Anti Dust Mite fabric, machine washable at a high temperature to enable killing allergens. Improves with each wash.
- Coordinating Pillowcase (oxford), flat sheets, fitted sheets (10 inch and 18 inch deep) and duvet cover set in many sizes available with Homescapes. The complete bedding range in 1000 thread count is available in white, cream, dark grey and beige.
- Guaranteed Quality with Homescapes Brand - British company known for manufacturing & retailing uncompromising bed linen for domestic and hotel use.
This Homescapes bedding has been manufactured with long staple cotton fibre spun after finely combing the superior Egyptian cotton fibres in one of the most advanced spinning mills in the world. The fabric is then carefully woven and inspected to make it suitable for the exacting standards of the luxury hotels worldwide. This is a true 1000 thread count fabric as the yarns and single count are not twisted. This matters to you as a consumer as you are getting a heavier quality of fabric, which will last for a long long time and will improve with each wash. It's anti dust mite due to a high density weave and is also washable at 40 degrees, in your domestic washing machine, killing most allergens and mites. This bedding range has been manufactured in an environment, where quality is paramount. This is exactly the same as you would see in a 5 star hotel bedding.
Homescapes 100% Egyptian Cotton Luxury Housewife Pillowcase White 1000 Thread Count Percale Anti Dust Mite B00210SF4A